PARKING ON RACE DAY:
Due to the rural nature of this race, parking is limited and all participants and volunteers are encouraged to carpool to the race if at all possible. Please do not park along the private road (Pine Rail Lane) next to the trail entrance. Please do not park along White Oak Church Road or the other roads in the race area. Please do not park in the lots at White Oak Elementary School. We are not responsible for any illegally-parked cars being towed.
1) Shuttle buses will be running between the Northwest Cary YMCA off Carpenter Fire Station Road in Cary and the race site (about five miles). There are 250 parking spaces available on the Crosspointe Church side of the parking and the buses will provide easy transportation back and forth from there. The shuttles will start running at 7:00 a.m. before and will return runners back there after the race until everyone has been transported.
Click here to generate directions to the Crosspointe Church side ot the parking lot at the Northwest Cary YMCA.
Click here to display a map showing the relative positions of Crosspointe Church and Race Headquarters.
2) A very limited number of parking spaces are available in the unpaved lot at White Oak Missionary Baptist church, which is about 0.5 miles from the race headquarters. Volunteers will direct you in this area so that we do not interfere with other Saturday morning activities at the church. Please do not park in their paved areas. if the unpaved lot is full (it fills early), please go on to Crosspointe Church / Northwest Cary YMCA and ride the shuttle buses. Please help us thank the church for letting us use their property by keeping it clean.
Generate directions to White Oak Baptist Church.
3) Volunteer and sponsor parking will be in the American Tobacco Trail access lot on White Oak Church Road; without our wonderful volunteers and sponsors the ATT-10 race would not be possible. Under agreement with Wake County, the remainder of this parking area must be made available for regular users of the American Tobacco Trail who are not taking part in the race, so if there are empty spaces in the reserved section, please do not take them.
Click here to generate directions to race headquarters.
Directions to the ATT race headquarters are below:
- From Durham and points north, go south on NC 751 to Lewter Shop Road (Jean’s Berry Patch). Turn left onto Lewter Shop and go 2.5 miles to White Oak Church Road. Turn right onto White Oak Church and continue for 0.5 mile. The parking area is on the left along with a blue Wake County Parks sign.
- From Pittsboro, Jordan Lake and points west, go east on US 64 to the NC 751 light. Turn left or north, and go 3.1 miles to Lewter Shop Road (Jean’s Berry Patch). Turn right onto Lewter Shop and go 2.5 miles to White Oak Church Road. Turn right onto White Oak Church and continue for 0.5 mile. Race headquarters is on the left along with a blue Wake County Parks sign.
- From Raleigh and points east, take US 64 west to NC 55. Turn right or north on NC 55 and continue to the High House Road/Green Level West Road intersection. Turn left on Green Level West and go to White Oak Church Road. Turn right on White Oak Church and go 0.4 mile. Race headquarters is on the right along with a blue Wake County Parks sign.
- From Cary, take High House Road to NC 55. Go straight through the light onto Green Level West Road, and continue to White Oak Church Road. Turn right on White Oak Church and go 0.4 mile. Race headquarters is on the right along with a blue Wake County Parks sign.
Parking will be available at Crosspointe Church / Northwest Cary YMCA with a shuttle bus to race headquarters. Some parking is also available south of the race site at White Oak Baptist Church (1621 White Oak Church Road -- see details above).
PLEASE CARPOOL TO THE RACE
Due to the rural location, there will be limited parking. Please do not park along the private road next to the trail entrance or block any driveways or properties. We are not responsible for any illegally parked cars being towed.