Run in the Forest
Six Ways to Have Fun in the Forest in 2020
- Mother’s Day Classic 5k: Come for the run, stay for the fun! Post-race party at Norse Brewing Company. Complimentary “MOMosas” for the women.
- Catching Fireflies 5k: The only luminary run in Raleigh. A nighttime run through Wakefield.
- Rho Smile Train Tri: Lucky 13th year of this neighborhood sprint triathlon. The perfect tri for beginners, the seasoned triathlete and relay teams.
- Superhero 5k & 1 Mile: How many opportunities do you get to run through Wake Forest dressed as your favorite Superhero? Here’s one!
- Skinny Turkey: A distance for everyone - kid’s dash, 1 mile, 5k, 10k and half-marathon. The perfect Thanksgiving Day tradition for your entire family.
- Frosty Run 5k & 10k: The 5th year you can run a frosty 6.2 or 3.1 miles through Heritage neighborhoods.
Series Flyer - Best info!
Check out the Events