Check out this easy healthy recipe from our own Jason Biggs #jasonbiggs11! Follow him on Instagram at jasonbiggs11
Super easy and delicious recipe that you can mix and match about anything you want to change the flavor! Enjoy…
2 lbs. Meat (sausage,ground beef, ground chicken, TOFU)
1 head of Cabbage
1-2 cups of Ricotta Cheese
1-2 jars of Pasta Sauce
1 Bag of Mozzeralla Cheese
(A neat variation is to add diced zucchini and squash with the meat)
1. Brown or cook the meat in skillet (you can add the veggies at this time or drain meat and cook veggies separate)
2. At the same time as the meat boil the cabbage for 5-10 mins or until tender
3. Once the cabbage is cooked drain and cut the leaves into long pieces around the middle
4. In a casserole dish let’s start layering! Add cabbage first, meat, sauce, ricotta, cheese and repeat another layer.
5. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes and ENJOY!